Mar East Modern
2495 Mar East, Tiburon
3 Bed 2.5 Bath | 2437 Sq Ft
$1,550,000 - Sold
Features & Amenities
Build your dream house in the coveted waterfront neighborhood of Mar East in Tiburon, California!
This spectacular three bedroom, two and a half bath, approved modern design will be perfectly sited to take in serene Angel Island and water views, experiencing the ever the changing Bay-scape of Keil Cove and Raccoon Strait.
The stunning Peter Brockman design creates a generous open floor plan on the entry level combining living room, dining room and kitchen with high ceilings, and walls of glass with clerestory windows that will frame the inspirational views beyond. Eight-foot high La Cantina doors will pocket away and the generous great room will seamlessly extend out to a spacious entertaining space with picturesque views.
The lower level will have a stunning resort-inspired primary suite and two additional bedrooms. An open gallery hallway connects the bedrooms and opens out to a large deck that steps down to large lower terrace sitting area framed by Studio Green landscape design.
- Spectacular picturesque location in the highly desirable Old Tiburon neighborhood of Mar East.
- Easy access to downtown Tiburon.
- Includes Marin County planning department approved plans by Peter Brockman for a 2437 square foot 3 bed, 2.5 bath modern residence + 540 square foot detached 2-car garage
- Desirable open floor plan living.
- 8126 square foot, prime water view lot
- Landscape design by Studio Green
- Enjoy serene Bay views of Keil Cove, Angel Island, Racoon Strait and the East bay.The historical address is 2495 Mar East, however the future residence will be assigned a Paradise Drive address as the main entrance access will be off of Paradise Drive.
Contact Scott to see this property.